The psychologist from Nazareth
A magnificent story of personal growth that will give you inner peace.
Every night, when you lie down and close your eyes, let yourself be clothed in silence and ask yourself: Am I happy? If your answer is fraught with turbulence or uneasiness, it is because something needs to change in your life. Would you dare to break the chains and attachments that stop you from being truly free? Would you like to get rid of all the masks and become an authentic person? Would you be able to leave everything to discover the greatest treasure that mankind holds: inner peace?
These are the central questions that Antonio Gargallo poses and develops in a novel way. A wonderful story about a journalist called Cristina who has lost hope in life. Sadness and loneliness are so strongly embedded in her being that she even wishes she was dead, in order to stop being a spectator of her own life. That is until fate surprises her through a very special person; Naim, a psychologist from Nazareth with whom she will perform an unconventional therapy which will reveal to her the essence of truth and life; through contemplation and the psychology of the happiest man that has ever existed on the face of the Earth: Jesus of Nazareth.
- Tapa blanda
- 210 páginas
- "It’s a bedside book, to read and reread to your heart’s content; I could no longer live without it, it has changed my life, it has made me much more unassuming," by Luz Larrabide.
- "At the best of times I would read your book not once but several times and rereading it gives me strength to continue," by Mª Luisa.
- "Thanks to ‘The Psychologist of Nazareth’ I am seeing the true colours of life," by María Victoria.
- "It’s an inspiring book with a touching and colourful story that leaves no one indifferent," by Marcela Montesí.
- "It’s a book with a soul that is enjoyed and lived," by Carmen Pardo.
- "The psychologist of Nazareth is simply fantastic, one of the best books I’ve ever read," by Rocio Torres.
- "A book full of wisdom but above all love, which, in short, is the essence of life," by Blanca Domingo.
- "The Psychologist of Nazareth is a book that opens your eyes to a legendary lifestyle," by Elizabeth.
- "I’ve been amazed by it," by Juan Antonio P. Serrano.
- "Without words to describe it, I just tell you I'll reread it again," by Judith Sobertio.
- "I have lent it to two people and they’ve been delighted with it", by María González.
- "It’s an extraordinary book," by Amalia Franco.
- "I had to read something like this in order to be more aware of the reality of my life," by Carol De Hoyo.
-"Watch out! It can have side effects: it can make you a better person and help you to be happy," by Javier Sánchez.
- "I can say that it is so pleasant and refreshing reading that nobody should be deprived of it," by Victoria Sosa.
- "The story is awesome from start to finish!" by Ana Belén Valverde.
- "This novel is life in the middle of humanity," by Mª José Mora
- "I’ve read the book for more than a year and I fell in love with Jesus," by María Julia Aymerich.
- "I was so impressed with ‘The psychologist of Nazareth’ that I’m reading it a second time," by Cristina Rodríguez.
- "A wonderful book. Thanks to the author for helping me so much," by Olga Blasco.